Internet Marketing Consultant
Spiderscope is a well established Internet Business Development Company with a broad and expanding client base. As well as our own range of Internet business applications we design, create, manage, develop and market websites for our customers.
Working closely with both the marketing and development teams, under the guidance and supervision of the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will assist in the development of proactive, ongoing marketing campaigns and the ongoing optimisation of client websites. The following skills and attributes will be required;
- Project co-ordination and day-to-day contact with clients
- Preparing marketing strategies, reports and documents.
- Analysing website statistics, keyword research, search friendly copy writing and ranking reports
- To develop on line marketing campaigns involving social media such as FB and Twitter.
- Initial site analysis for new and prospective clients and presentation of findings
Location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 1BR.
Status: Full Time, Permanent, Flexible Working Hours
Career Level: Student
Salary: 16,000.00 – 20,000.00 GBP per year + Bonuses
Education Level: preferred 2.1 or better in a relevant subject, all suitable candidates will be considered.
Relevant Work Experience: Experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
To apply for this vacancy please use the link below and fill out our online application form.
If you prefer to post your application form please send your C.V. and covering letter to:
The Old Court House,
Please quote VACANCY REF: SP03-11