Expanding with eBay Selling Services
eBay is the largest auction site on the internet and practically anything and everything is brought and sold through the site. Businesses will use eBay as their sole source of sales and if you’re not there then you are missing on a large audience who are buying from your competitors!
The Benefits of selling through eBay
1. eBay is an already established market place with high traffic and thousands of potential customers. The audience already exists and high traffic volume means that it’s a case of presenting your products correctly in order to generate interest and gather sales.
2. eBay provides high levels of customisation with the ability to set your own costs, customised pages and bespoke shops to distinguish yourself from the competition. This leaves you free to deploy your own marketing and product promotion and with our guidance will ensure you’re a success.
3. eBay is an additional avenue to sell products and can work well alongside existing eCommerce operations. An advanced tactic used by many suppliers is to open an eBay store in another name to sell their products direct to consumers! Have you considered this?
4. eBay is a ‘bargain hunter’ paradise; therefore reduced items, end of line or surplus stock, damaged returns and un-sellable returns are all ideal to be sold through eBay.
5. Our eBay management tool allows for you to quickly and easily manage eBay orders through a central interface which can be linked to existing Content Management Systems or stock control systems.
6. Even without integrated tools, eBay is very easy to use and manage. Combined with our expertise, we can transform your eBay sales!
eBay Selling Services from Spiderscope
While eBay is simple to use and get started on, making money and being profitable is anything but. Without a defined strategy on how to expand and sell through eBay, you could be looking at a shop filled with products but no customers!
Therefore, it’s crucial that you approach selling through eBay in the right way and that’s where we come in. Spiderscope are Internet Marketing experts which includes channels like eBay. Our bespoke, customer specific eBay packages will ensure the right eBay solution is deployed for you and ensure you see a return on your investment.
eCommSync is our simple to use online service that synchronises your sales stock across multiple channels including Amazon and eBay. Keep your prices, stock levels, images and descriptions all in sync without managing each channel individually.
It’s the perfect tool for businesses selling across multiple channels or those looking to start!