eBay Expansion for eCommerce Traders
If you’re already selling online through your own website, then there is no reason why you can’t offer your products through eBay or Amazon. Our eBay expansion package can open your products up to a completely new market and attract more sales for you.
This is ideal for customers using our Content Management System as we can integrate the eBay ordering process so that orders are processed and managed through one system. For those not using our Content Management System, we can provide a separate eBay tool to give you the same functionality. This makes managing your products and sales a breeze, no matter where they originate from.
Start today by completing our free website assessment form on the right. One of our eBay experts will review your website and we'll come back to you with everything you need to know about moving products and expanding onto eBay.
If you'd rather discuss your options over the phone, then please don't hesitate to contact us free on 0800 081 1688.
eBay Expansion Package
Broken down, this package contains:
1. Set up your eBay accounts and PayPal integration, ensuring you have everything you need to start selling through eBay.
2. Design a bespoke shop layout and custom auction listing layouts to boost performance and enhance your customer perception. Good looking shops and listings will increase the chances of products selling and being found through eBay SEO.
3. Add in our enhanced eBay management module into our Content Management System for easier eBay management. This includes:
• A mass upload of the already existing products from your website, including descriptions.
• Order integration in our CMS so that all orders can be processed through our CMS, making these as easy to manage as normal website orders.
4. Include our eBay product management module into the Content Management System so that product descriptions can be different on both eBay and your website. This, when combined with our marketing knowledge will allow for you to really increase sales and product visibility.
5. Provide a best practices guide and strategy that you can apply going forward.
Expand into eBay Commerce Today
Our eBay Expansion for eCommerce Traders service is the way for established eCommerce sites to get their products onto eBay in the correct way where you will sell and make money.
eCommSync is our simple to use online service that synchronises your sales stock across multiple channels including Amazon and eBay. Keep your prices, stock levels, images and descriptions all in sync without managing each channel individually.
It’s the perfect tool for businesses selling across multiple channels or those looking to start!