eBay Kickstart for New Traders
It’s easy to set up and start selling on eBay. However, simply being active on eBay doesn’t necessarily mean success and profit. There are multiple ways to sell on eBay, however for anyone seriously looking to make money – creating an eBay shop is the best method. Not only are listing costs cheaper, but you appear more professional and give your products a ‘home’.
Our Kickstart package is designed to give you the essentials for setting up and some guidance so you can fully maximise your eBay shop and create sales. Many people make the mistake of assuming a shop will automatically mean sales. It doesn’t. However, with our Kickstart package, you will be pointed in the right direction.
The Kickstart package contains the following:
1. We start by designing a bespoke shop layout for you to use on eBay. This specialised design will comply with eBay SEO (and standard SEO) best practices to ensure you have maximum search visibility. Many unspecialised eBay shops do not maximise SEO, and with us being SEO experts, you can rest assured your shop is well designed.
2. Style auction listing pages to match the design of the shop and give your listings a more professional look. Professional looking product listing pages have a higher chance of generating sales, so it’s important to ensure your listing looks the part.
3. Account set up and integration. We ensure that all accounts are correctly set up so there are no issues. This includes eBay account set up and PayPal set up.
4. Import your inventory into eBay and set up your initial product listings. This will vary from customer to customer and different products will require different strategies. This is where our expertise comes into play and we analyse your products to effectively market them on eBay ensuring they sell.
5. Provide a best practices guide and strategy that you can apply going forward. While our initial product listings will give you an idea, the guide is designed for you to take on and use to continue your eBay success.
Launch with your eBay Kickstart today!
Our eBay Kickstart is perfect for establishing yourself and getting your products sold. Combined with our knowledge, the Kickstart will not only get you fully set up, but also making money!
eCommSync is our simple to use online service that synchronises your sales stock across multiple channels including Amazon and eBay. Keep your prices, stock levels, images and descriptions all in sync without managing each channel individually.
It’s the perfect tool for businesses selling across multiple channels or those looking to start!