Compomotive Wheels came to us looking for a redesign of their existing site. We had previously designed their site back in 2007 – so safe to say the design was pretty old and needed a refresh!
They were looking for a new design that reflected modern web trends, showcased their products and provided ease of use for their visitors. Behind this, they also needed a powerful content management system to manage their site independently and update pages, products and images whenever they liked.
We were able to provide all of these things and the end result speaks for itself. See below or visit the sit eyourself at www.comp.co.uk.
A New Website Design
Here, we can compare the old design to the new to instantly see how we’ve completely refreshed their online image:
Old 2007 Design
The old 2007 design.
New 2012 Design
A brand new 2012 website design.
The new design features:
- Attention grabbing banner image that uses fantastic images to draw visitor attention and entice visitors into wanting wheels.
- News ticker to keep up to date with the latest news and promotions no matter where you are on the site.
- Refined drop down menu that allows quick and easy access to the main pages of the site. Certain parts of this are manageable through the CMS.
- Powerful call to action with a contact form displayed on every page.
- Gallery of images which is managed through the CMS to display products in an attractive manner. One of the great advantages working with this site is the amount of great images available.
- Fully optimised design built to SEO standards, meaning the site will have no technical issues when trying to rank for keywords.
These are just some of the improvements we’ve made in the new design. The site is modern, fresh and a pleasure to browse and really does show off Compomotive’s product range for the visitor.
Website Management with our Content Management System
The new website sports an up to date, SEO friendly Content Management System. This is our custom developed system that offers total control over all aspects of the site. Its modular nature allows for us to build in only the features that Compomotive will need to manage the site.
For example, there are different features for adding content pages, product pages and gallery images. All easily managed through the CMS, this allows Compomotive to update the site whenever they wish.
Combined with a powerful SEO toolset for complete customisability of all things like Titles, Headings, Meta tags, and URLs; this means that the site is ready for all technical, on page SEO.
What do Compomotive Think of their New Website Design?
"The new site looks great and I cannot wait to see it up an running!"
Barry Dixon, Components Auto
Get a New Website Design Today
Are you looking to improve your website’s look and feel? We have expert web designers that will deliver a bespoke design just for you. We don’t use templates and all designs are manually crafted by our expert designers.