Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms with currently over 845 million active users to date.
Many businesses and brands have seen the potential Facebook has to offer and take advantage of this expanding user base to not only increase awareness but generate a thriving fan base, sales and most importantly an online community.
So is your business or brand ‘facebooking’? This huge and ever expanding marketing opportunity could be passing you by, leaving your businesses in the slow lane.
Here at Spiderscope we can help.
Below is a brief snapshot of the benefits Facebook Marketing can bring to you and your business
1. Customer engagement – Your Facebook Marketing page could be a central hub of activity which allows you to promote news, special offers or generally engaging with and providing support to customers.
2. Customer acquisition – Facebook is an ideal platform to attract potential new customers. Customers can discover your business through friend recommendations, likes, discussions or even seeing their friend’s activity on your page.
3. Drive traffic to your website - By making your Facebook page a place to be for your customers, you in turn can then push traffic to your site with updates, to new content or areas of interest that you want people to see.
4. Interactive News feeds- Regular activity within your Facebook page will lead to your businesses messages infiltrating into news streams and wall discussions as your fan base grows. This will increase awareness of your page potentially leading to new fans, customers and ‘likes’.
5. Facebook ‘Check in’- Facebook’s places system allows for active users to set their location and “check in” at numerous locations, including restaurants, shops, local attractions, hotels, places of work plus much more! This will allow customers to broadcast your business or brand and increase exposure.
Why not take a look at our Spiderscope Facebook page for our latest offers, news and industry developments (and maybe even give us a ‘like’!).
So, can you, your business or brand afford to bypass this ever growing marketing opportunity that is Facebook? Of course not, but even if you had the time where do you begin? Facebook Marketing is still a relatively new area for businesses even though it has been on the radar since 2004, so where to start?
By working with us – that’s how. Here at Spiderscope we have developed a number of Facebook Marketing Services and Facebook Strategies designed to help busy business and brands with their Facebook Marketing.
For more information regarding our Facebook Marketing Services then contact us today on 0800 081 1688 to discuss your Facebook strategy and get your company where everyone else is.
By outsourcing the management of your Facebook Account to Spiderscope you'll get the most out the resources you have available, plus we'll save you time and money.
Looking for Facebook Ad Campaign Management? Here at Spiderscope we can help.
Simply being on Facebook is not enough for a business to succeed. You need a defined strategy that will deliver you results. But where do you get one of those? Right here....
Need Facebook integration on your website? Perhaps you've thought about it but not sure what's the best method. Or maybe you didn't know it was possible?...
Or send us your details and we'll call you right back
Read our latest blog posts and comments.
Professional Web Design throughout England and the rest of the UKCentrally located close to the M42 motorway, we are ideally placed for clients in the
Midlands, East Midlands, West Midlands, Shire Counties, Cotswolds, Birmingham, North London, West London.
Nottinghamshire, Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford, Grantham, Southwell.
Warwickshire: Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henly-on-Thames, Carterton.
Derbyshire: The Peak District, Derby, Ashbourne, Buxton, Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Maltby, Bawtry.
Leicestershire: Leicester, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Loughborough, Ashby, Swadlincote, Melton Mowbray, Wigston.
Staffordshire: Stafford, Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield, Burton, Tamworth
and ALL surrounding areas.