Confused by all of the SEO service options out there?, difficult to decide which one would provide your company with the best service?, worried about cost of SEO?, we can help...
Many people see Ad or PPC (pay-per-click) Campaigns as a safe option with their seemingly guaranteed returns and known, easily budgeted for costs. We'd be the first to agree that PPC has its benefits. BUT; search engine optimisation should always be carried out in parallel. Contrary to popular opinion SEO (search engine optimisation) is a very cost effective form of online marketing.
By devoting all your resources to pay-per-click campaigns you will be missing a large percentage of the available market. Research suggests that only 30% of users choose of sponsored links. The rest are all choosing your competitor's sites, the ones listed within the natural search positions.
Our SEO Service aims to get your site found effectively in the natural search results, this will result in a substantial increase in visitors; a share of the other 70%
It's very tempting to keep upping that bid, adding more keywords and increasing your budget.... never stopping to consider your conversion rates!, or even monitoring them?.
Our SEO Service not only costs a fraction of a typical Ad Campaign spend but the improved conversion rates that follow can in effect mean it's FREE.
Yes free. Imagine a small business www.notconfused.com that spends £1,000 per month on PPC. Let's suppose that results in 10 visits producing 1 enquiry per day, assume notconfused.com convert 1 in every 5 of those enquiries into a sale. The cost of their PPC campaign, per enquiry would be around £30.00 or per sale (5 x £30.00) £150.00.
If we were able to achieve more click through traffic for the same budget and improve the website a little to increase the enquiry rate to perhaps 3 in 2 days the cost per sale drops 50%
This saving alone would fund your SEO campaign, without even considering the extra FREE traffic that will soon start to flow from you improved search placements. It's that Simple!
There are a wide variety of SEO Service options and choices, camouflaged in mysterious jargon, resulting in a lot of confusion. We like to think our way makes some sense, we know it's effective.
We call our programme SiteRite. It brings together a range of measures that can be summarised in no particular order as follows:
In our opinion an SEO plan that does not contain all these elements will fail to deliver at some point
In short our SEO service doesn't just make you money, it saves you money too.
Kick Start Optimisation is the perfect choice for a new website (or one that is not found at all). This website optimisation plan includes ALL the optimisation you'll need.
Good search results will only be achieved when your website is properly structured, relevant and technically sound. Our business is making websites like yours work. We call this process website optimisation.
Our keyword optimisation service will ensure that your site targets the best keyword terms. Only by targeting the right keywords will you to get the most out of your website.
Why Google Optimisation? According to research google.co.uk has a UK market share of 75% and google.com 15% making the total Google market share a staggering 90% in the UK.
If you're not found on Google you may as well not have a website at all. To get your website on those all important Google pages you need website optimisation, this is where we can help you.
Or send us your details and we'll call you right back
Read our latest blog posts and comments.
Professional Web Design throughout England and the rest of the UKCentrally located close to the M42 motorway, we are ideally placed for clients in the
Midlands, East Midlands, West Midlands, Shire Counties, Cotswolds, Birmingham, North London, West London.
Nottinghamshire, Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford, Grantham, Southwell.
Warwickshire: Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henly-on-Thames, Carterton.
Derbyshire: The Peak District, Derby, Ashbourne, Buxton, Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Maltby, Bawtry.
Leicestershire: Leicester, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Loughborough, Ashby, Swadlincote, Melton Mowbray, Wigston.
Staffordshire: Stafford, Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield, Burton, Tamworth
and ALL surrounding areas.