Internet Marketing Consultant
Spiderscope is a well established Internet Business Development Company with a broad and expanding client base. As well as our own range of Internet business applications we design, create, manage, develop and market websites for our customers.
Working closely with both the marketing and development teams, under the guidance and supervision of the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will assist in the development of proactive, ongoing marketing campaigns and the ongoing optimisation of client websites. The following skills and attributes will be required;
- Project co-ordination and day-to-day contact with clients
- Preparing marketing strategies, reports and documents.
- Analysing website statistics, keyword research, search friendly copy writing and ranking reports
- To develop on line marketing campaigns involving social media such as FB and Twitter.
- Initial site analysis for new and prospective clients and presentation of findings
Location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1BR. (A42 Junction 13)
(Easy travel from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Derby, Burton, Tamworth, Lichfield, Leicester or Nottingham)
Career Level: Student/Graduate/Career Change
Salary: 16,000.00 – 20,000.00 GBP per year + Bonuses
Education Level: Full Training provided. A brief understanding of Marketing is needed. All backgrounds welcome.
Relevant Work Experience: Experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
If you prefer to post your application form please send to:
The Old Court House
Please quote: VACANCY REF: SP06-15
NO AGENCIES! PLEASE DO NOT CALL US IF YOU ARE FROM AN AGENCY.