Digital Marketing Assistant
Spiderscope is an established and proactive development and marketing company based in the Midlands with a well established portfolio of successful websites and a large and expanding customer base.
Working closely with both the marketing and development teams, under the guidance and supervision of the SEO Manager, the successful candidate will assist in the development of proactive, ongoing marketing campaigns and optimisation for client websites. The following skills and attributes will be required;
- Project co-ordination and day-to-day contact with clients
- Preparing marketing strategies, reports and documents.
- Analysing website statistics, keyword research, search friendly copy writing and ranking reports
- To develop on line marketing campaigns involving social media such as FB and Twitter.
- Initial site analysis for new and prospective clients and presentation of findings
Location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1BR. (A42 Junction 13)
(Easy travel from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Derby, Burton, Tamworth, Lichfield, Leicester or Nottingham)
Career Level: Student (Secondary School)
Salary: 16,000.00 – 20,000.00 GBP per year Flexible Working Hours
Education Level: Vocational
Relevant Work Experience: n/a
If you prefer to post your application form please send to:
The Old Court House
Please quote VACANCY REF: SP01-09