Increase eBay Sales
Increasing sales from your eBay listings is what every trader wants. But how do you increase your conversion rate? In most cases, this isn’t as simple as changing a few little details.
To achieve a better conversion rate, you need to analyse your listings and compare them against the competition to find the reason why someone isn’t buying from you. Sometimes, these reasons can be very difficult to spot.
Spiderscope can help. We have in house eBay experts who will look at your listings and can identify key areas to improve for increased sales. We have a number of tactics and strategies that have helped many customers before.
Start today with our free eBay assessment. Simply fill out the form on the right and we will review your current eBay listings and come back to you with personalised suggestions on how to improve.
Alternatively, if you’d rather talk to us, then please don’t hesitate to contact us free on 0800 081 1688.
Identifying Issues Preventing eBay Sales
There are usually two main reasons for why you’re not seeing the amount of sales you’d like:
1. Your listings aren’t visible enough.
This is because your listings don’t rank highly enough in search and therefore aren’t being found by many prospective buyers. The reasons for these low rankings could be many things, but to start with you will need to make sure that:
- Your listing titles are well optimised and target the appropriate keywords for your products. This is so important and it’s amazing how many listings do not have a well optimised title.
- Your listings aren’t categorised correctly. Ensure your products fit the right eBay categories otherwise you simply won’t rank.
- Your listings lack detailed descriptions. Always make sure your listings are packed with information and look good. You need to build trust and a good description will help your listing rank higher.
These are just some of the factors that could be hampering your eBay search performance.
2. Your listing isn’t building trust.
If your listing ranks well and sees clicks, but you’re not getting sales; then it’s most likely about trust. Excluding the obvious factors (e.g. you’re not twice as expensive as competitors) then it will be about building trust with your visitors.
It is much harder to diagnose the issues here and will require an expert to review your listings to find out exactly what’s wrong. However, there are some common points you need to account for:
- Ensure you have a fair and detailed shipping policy. Ideally, this will be free shipping as this has a big impact on sales.
- Ensure your returns and payment policies are accurate and up to date. This builds trust and makes the listing look more legitimate, which is very important.
eBay Optimisation Packages
Our eBay optimisation packages are designed to increase your rankings and sales. We will look at your listings and help you achieve the sales you desire. See our options below and start with our free eBay assessment.
Already selling online? Why not consider...
eCommSync is our simple to use online service that synchronises your sales stock across multiple channels including Amazon and eBay. Keep your prices, stock levels, images and descriptions all in sync without managing each channel individually.
It’s the perfect tool for businesses selling across multiple channels or those looking to start!